by Taylor Sorrels (@AbGatorade)
THE SCHEDULE IS HERE THE SCHEDULE IS HERE THE SCHEDULE IS HERE!!!!!!11!!ONE!!!!!1!
CLICK IMAGE TO EMBIGGEN; CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE ACTUAL PAGE
Our initial thoughts and observations:
Well, we obviously aren’t playing at Christian Academy, so who knows how accurate the rest of this thing is. UPDATED: FIXED.
- Ten Saturday home games and just four weeknight games FTW!
- Bookending the season with the ingrates at St. Louis FC was a nice touch.
- All night games FTW!
- Out of conference opponents: new expansion team Tulsa Roughnecks (it should be RUFFNEXX, IMO) home and away, Oklahoma City at Slugger Field, and that’s it for the Western Conference.
- We play STLFC four times. Man, they’re gonna be sad to lose all those games.
- The only other team we play more than twice is Pittsburgh Riverhounds
- No west coast games at all, which is too bad, really.
- Glad to see they’ve addressed prior scheduling gripes about short turn around times between games. No back to back games, and no games on just a single day’s rest. That’s good.
- Y’ALL WE HAVE A REAL SOCCER TEAM PLAYING OTHER REAL SOCCER TEAMS IN A REAL LEAGUE IN LOUISVILLE LET’ GET CRAZY!!!
More to come after I unglue myself from the ceiling.